You may be surprised to learn that your iPhone allows you to attach files to emails. Using the iPhone’s native Mail app, you can easily attach items such as photos, videos, documents, and more to an email. Here are two ways to add an Attachment to an Email on iPhone.
How Do I Email a Photo As An Attachment From My iPhone?
Attach a photo to an email: Well, as soon as you open the Mail app, compose a new email, and press “<,” you’ll have the option to attach an image to it. First, tap the photo icon, then select the photos you want to include in the message.
1. You may do this by launching the iPhone’s mail app. The email app came with your iPhone and had a blue and white icon.
Necessary: If you don’t have an email account set up on the app, you won’t add an attachment.
2. Click the Compose icon. It is the square and pen icon in the bottom-right corner of your screen.
3. Then click anywhere in the body of the email.
4. Next, click the “<” icon in the format bar. You’ll see this symbol in the middle of your screen, just above the on-screen keyboard.
5. Then click the image icon. You can take a photo & attach it by clicking the camera icon. Once you take the photo, click Use Photo in the bottom-right corner of your screen to attach it.
Note: You can also use the “Aa” icon in this menu to format your text. Attach a file by hitting the paper icon; scan a document by tapping the paper icon with a box around, or take a picture by tapping the pen icon are other options.
6. At last, choose the photos that you want to attach. You’ll know the photo is attached once it has a blue checkmark in the bottom right corner. You can even click All Photos to browse your entire library of photos & videos.
How to Attach File to Email on iPhone
Create a new email in the Mail app and pick the body option to include an attachment. Next, add a document by using the right arrow button in the pop-up menu and selecting it.
1. To attach a document to your iPhone, click anywhere in the body of the email. It’ll cause a pop-up menu to appear.
2. Then click the right arrow key in the pop-up menu.
ALSO SEE: Spectrum WiFi Password
3. Now, choose Add Document. You even have the option to insert a photo or video, scan a document, or insert a drawing in this menu.
4. At last, choose a document from the Recents list to attach it. You can even search for a document using the search box at the upper side of your screen or click the Browse icon at the bottom of your screen.
Note: You’ll be able to find documents on your iPhone (in the Files app), on your iCloud Drive, on Google Drive, & OneDrive.