How Do I download Multiple Photos from Google Photos? Google Photos may not be the common practical photo storage application. However, it offers virtually unlimited space for all your photos, & the day its part of Google so every one of us is going to use it anyway.
Suppose you’re you getting increasingly frustrated at having to download one photo at a time from Google Photos, Next trust us when we say you are not alone. So, there is good news for you, though! So, Not only is it possible to download multiple files, though it’s also not even as complicated as you may be thinking!
Through the article, we will be exploring the methods you can go through to download multiple images at once from Google Photos. Well, these methods work for both Android and iOS phones, and also smoothly on your PC.
Then whether you want to make a backup of your files, have them with you on the go, or want to download them to your personal use, this article will show you how can be done.
How to Download Multiple Photos from Google Photos
Suppose you like to keep organized, and want to download multiple pictures from albums, your work is already made easy. These methods we’re going to be explaining are specifically for albums, but the process for downloading individual pictures is almost identical.
Download an Entire Album
Downloading the entire album itself is pretty straightforward. So, Here’s how to do it:
- Tick on “Albums” after opening Google Photos;
- Select the album you want to download;
- So, On the top right of your screen, you should see a “three dots symbol” (also known as a “hamburger menu” or “hamburger icon”) – it represents additional options. Click on this icon;
- Choose “Download all” form the pop-up menu on your screen.
Well, After you follow these steps, Google Photos is going to download a compressed file in a “.zip” format. This will contain all the photos in the selected album.
Download Albums From Multiple Photos from Google Photos
Furthermore, sometimes you may want to download multiple albums together in a quick way. So, To get this job done smoothly, Google has a free service known as Google Takeout. It is an application that lets you export data from any part of your Google account. This has a friendly interface and automated functionality, so you have nothing to worry about.
Heed these steps to download multiple albums from Google Photos using Takeout:
- Sign in to your Google account & visit the Google Takeout website. Now, You can access it atthis link;
- Then, By default, all of your data is going to be selected across all your Google applications. Tick on “Deselect All” on the right side as you want to download photo albums;
- Next, Scroll and check on Google Photos;
- One option for “All photo albums included” will be shown. So, By clicking it, you will see your albums have been selected and are ready to be exported to your PC. You can decide to deselect & select albums according to your preferences;
- Lastly, When you are finished with your selection, please scroll to the bottom, & Google Takeout will create a copy of your pictures and save them at your local destination. This time taken would depend on the size of the files selected.
Suppose you are using the mobile app, whether, on Android or iOS. You will be disappointed to know that you cannot directly download multiple photos or albums.
Meanwhile, we hope that Google introduces these features in the future, designing around data charges, you can use Google Takeout on your phone as well. This process would be almost similar to the one we just described when using your PC. Multiple Photos from Google Photos.
Suppose you want an alternative method for downloading to your phone, you can try two things:
Export multiple images to Google Drive, & download them from there;
Export multiple images to your email, & download them from there.
This is worth noting that in both these circumstances, you will need to manually tap and drag to select the entire album you want to export. This process could be time-consuming if you have a large volume of files or folders.
Share an Album or a Picture with Someone.
Whether all you want to do is to share an album with somebody through the Internet, you don’t need to download it. So, Follow these steps:
- First, Access Google Photos;
- Then, Click on “Albums” from the menu on the left;
- Pick the album you want to share;
- Tick on the “Three dot menu” icon at the top right of the album cover, & there you have a bunch of sharing options to choose from.
However, if you want to share one or more pictures, go through the following steps:
- Move to Google Photos;
- Tick on “Photos” from the menu on the left;
- Pick the photos you’re willing to share;
- Then, Click on the “Share” icon at the top right of your screen, & have your pictures virtually shared instantly.
Also, Check :
Recently, there are no full third-party apps that would let you download Multiple Photos from Google Photos. But, there are some speculations regarding Google wanting you to shift more towards cloud storage and using Google Drive.
Presently, that you know how to download Multiple Photos from Google Photos if the above methods work for you, then we think it’s safe to say goodbye to the process of selecting pictures one at a time, & say hello to a more comfortable life!