No doubt, uTorrent is one of the most leading torrent clients. You can use it with ease to download just about any torrent file, regardless of in which format it comes. And you can even download movies torrents using uTorrent. If you keep on reading this post, that is precisely what you will learn to do, as we will teach you the best practices (including tricks and tips).
To learn about how to download movies using uTorrent, you firstly need to understand several aspects of this operation. It is why we’ll begin with the basics, teaching you how to install this torrent client and where to look for movie torrents. And finally, we will explain to you how to download a torrent movie file, in addition to seeding the data to other P2P users.
Before getting started, we strictly recommend or advise you to be safe and secure while Torrenting. Thus, we want you to read the disclaimer and a safety notice found below.
Stream or Download Torrents Safely and Protect Yourself
Many of you will be amazed to know that your Internet browsing is completely visible by ISPs (Internet Service Providers). These companies can collect your data and hand it over to third parties. Thus, it’s imperative to keep your data protected and inaccessible to anyone who tries to collect it. It is especially vital if you plan on downloading and sharing movies torrent files.
TechPocket strongly recommends or advice you to connect to a VPN to encrypt your Internet connection, change your IP, and also make your device impenetrable to malware. This particular VPN software scored the highest rank in our tests, Use the given link to read all which you need to know about this easy-to-use and highly useful and robust application. Make sure to Signup for Windscribe and enjoy the reliable Internet as it should be – open without any privacy concerns.
Here is How to Download Movies Torrents Using uTorrent
- Firstly, open uTorrent’s official webpage by using a Web browser;
- At the moment, you’ll see two different versions. While uTorrent Classic should be your go to torrent client, you can use uTorrent Web in case you do not want or cannot install the software locally;
- Now wait until the file is downloaded and double-tap to initialize the installation;
- Pay attention to every instruction since uTorrent might ask you to install bundled software;
- When the software is installed, you are ready to dive into the world of torrenting. Let’s continue by learning about how to download movies using uTorrent.
- Now, you need to find a trustworthy torrent site. Here are our recommendations when it comes to the ideal TOP Torrent Sites. In case you would like to be sure that you are on the safe side of the law, For the sake of giving you an instance, we’ll use ThePirateBay.org, which is probably the biggest and leading torrent repository on the Web;
- When you open The Pirate Bay in your Web browser, you’ll get to see a prominent search box. You can use it to find a particular movie, or you can tap on ‘Movies’ to browse the category on your own;
- No issue which route you go, The Pirate Bay will show a long list of results. Must note that torrents at the top of this list are usually the ‘healthiest’ which means that you will download them faster than the others. It is because these torrents have more seeders than leechers;
- When you find the torrent file, go ahead and tap on it. The Pirate Bay will show an excellent overview;
- To download the torrent file, tap on ‘Get This Torrent.’ If the link does not work, you can right-tap on it and open it in a new tab. Now the movie torrent file will download to your device.
- You can double-tap on the torrent file to open it in uTorrent;
- Otherwise, you can open uTorrent and then go to File > Add Torrent. A popup will appear that you need to use to find the locally stored torrent file;
- Relying on your uTorrent settings, you might be asked where you want to save the files once they are downloaded. If you do not see this popup, uTorrent will download them automatically to its default location (mostly in the Downloads folder);
- That’s it. Now uTorrent will download the files on its own by connecting to seeders. Meanwhile, others will be able to take bits of data from your PC.
So, that is how you download movies torrents using uTorrent. When the download is done, it’s advisable to keep uTorrent active for a while. It means that you will be seeding the torrent file and assisting other torrent users in downloading them.
Best Movies Torrent Sites with Proxies List
- YTS Proxy and Mirror
- LimeTorrents Proxy and Mirrors
- RARBG Proxy And Mirrors
- 1337x Proxy And Mirrors
- ExtraTorrents Proxy And Mirrors
- EZTV Proxy And Mirror
Dear visitors, this is where we sum-up our post. We sincerely hope that you’ve found this article most helpful and that you’ve managed to download a movies torrent. In case of any problems, please let us know in the comments below.