Video on Demand (VOD) is a prominent feature on the Twitch live streaming service as it allows fans to view past broadcasts of their favorite streamers when they’re offline. Because these saved videos Clips expire after a certain period has passed. However, both streamers and viewers usually like to download them and either keep them locally or upload them to another Video service like YouTube for viewing later.
Here is how to download your own Twitch VOD videos Clips and those belonging to other users.
How to Download your Twitch Videos
Twitch streamers can download all of their previous broadcasts directly from the Twitch site. Depending on what type of account you have, though ( for instance, regular user, Twitch Affiliate, or Twitch Partner), your window for downloading precede broadcasts will differ between 15 to 60 days after the primary stream, after which the video will auto-delete itself.
1. Enabling Broadcast Auto-Archiving: On the Twitch website, tap on the drop-down menu in the top-right corner and select Settings. From this page, tap on Channel & Videos link and then head over to the Channel Settings section and check the box for Automatically archive my broadcasts. All your hereafter broadcasts will now store your profile once they finish.
2. Download your Videos: From the main drop-down menu, tap on Video Manager. It will take you to a library of all of your saved videos of past broadcasts. Under each video, the thumbnail will be a link that says Download. Click on it to keep the video to your computer.
Note: You are not capable to download someone else’s past Video broadcasts from the Twitch website.
How to Download Someone Else’s Twitch Videos
Twitch Leecher is a free program designed specially to download videos from Twitch. It’s a third-party app, which means it is in no way endorsed or supported by Twitch, but it is very well organized and boasts a clean and straightforward interface that makes it remarkably less frightening when compared to other programs.
The great thing about Twitch Leecher is that it can download Twitch videos made by any user on the network. This program is also updated daily to keep pace with significant Twitch updates, and its creator is easy to get in touch through the links within the app should users have any support requests. Here is how to install Twitch Leecher and begin using it to download Twitch VODs.
1. Head over the official Twitch Leecher page on GitHub and to get the currently available version of the program. The link will be at the bottom of the newest blog post under the subheading, Downloads. Select the program link with the .exe extension.
2. Your computer will now respond to you to either Run the program or save it. Tap on Run and follow the prompts to install the application on your PC.
3. After the installation has finished, locate Twitch Leecher by opening up your Windows 10 Start Menu and clicking on the All applications icon in the top-left corner (or All Programs in the lower-left for Windows 10 users). Twitch Leecher listed at the top of the next menu with other currently installed programs. It may be listed in alphabetical order also.
4. Tap on the Twitch Leecher icon to open the program and then select the Search button in the top menu.
5. Open up your regular web browsers such as Edge, Chrome, or Firefox, and go to the official Twitch website.
6. Search the channel of your selected Twitch streamer either by searching for it in the search bar or, if you already follow them, through left Followed Channels menu.
7. On the profile page, select Twitch videos next to the Twitch channel name.
8. Search the video clip you want to download and right-click on it. Select Copy Link if using Edge, and Copy Link Location in Firefox, or Copy link address if using Chrome.
9. Head back to Twitch Leecher and choose the URLs tab. And copy the video link into the white box by pressing Ctrl and V or right-click your mouse and select Paste. Click Search.
10. Your chosen Twitch video Clip should become visible with a Download button in its lower-right corner. Select it.
11. On this next screen, you can select the resolution size of the video download and location, where you want the video to store on your PC. You can also give it a custom filename and select start and endpoints for the video. This latter method is super-useful, as many Twitch videos can be several hours long and will need a lot of memory if saving the entire Video clip.
12. Once all of your options are set to select Download. Your Twitch video will soon be obtainable in your chosen file location.
As you can see from the above, We have already show you How to download Videos Clips from Twitch, And Also take A Look How to Download TikTok Videos if still obtain any concern on doing this then please Let us Know in the Comments we will certainly try our Best to Assist you on this.