If you want to view your ePUB files in a printable document, then learn how to convert ePUB to PDF with a web-based tool. You can even use a desktop ebook converter to add metadata and edit your converted PDF document in Microsoft Word.
We know EPUB is (Electronic Publication) format is used with the extension .epub and give us a lot of eBooks in the EPUB formats. You can read and See comfortably with a fixed design. When We have to print eBooks for other purposes on the PC, you will see that there is a print option available for ePub Format files. So, the best and easy way is to convert PDF files to EPUB format that retains the source and design your life. So in This Post You will Learn How to Convert Convert ePUB to PDF online and Offline and we Also Listed the 5 best ePUB to PDF converters.
Note: Instructions in this post apply broadly to all web browsers and Operating systems.
How to Convert ePUB to PDF Online
Zamzar is an online ebook converter that allows you to turn ePUB files into PDFs without downloading any software. To convert ePUB files with Zamzar:
1. Firstly, open the Zamzar website in any web browser then select Add Files.
2. Select the ePUB file(s) which you want to convert to PDF.
3. Select Convert to, then choose pdffrom the list of options.
4. Select Convert Now.
Tip: Check the box beside Email when done if you want to receive an email with a link to the converted PDF file.
5. Select Download when the conversion is complete.
Tip: You can even use these same steps to convert a PDF file to ePUB format.
How to Convert ePUB to PDF With a Desktop Ebook Converter
Online ebook converters like Zamzar do not give you the ability to make changes to your ePUB file. If you want to add metadata or change the cover of your ebook, use a free desktop ePUB converter like Calibre instead. To convert an ePUB file to PDF format with Calibre:
1. Open Calibre and select Add books to open the Select books dialog box.
2. Select the ePUB file you need to convert to PDF.
3. Select the ePUB file to highlight it, then select Convert books to open the Convert dialog box.
3. Set the Output format to PDF.
4. Add or change the metadata as needed, then select OK to return to the Calibre library.
5. In the left pane, select the arrow beside Formats to expand the list, and then choose PDF.
6. Select your PDF file, then choose Save to disk to save the PDF file to a folder on your PC, removable media, or cloud account.
Different converters produce different results, so if the PDF file does not look the way you want, you could use a different ePUB to PDF conversion tool. When you work with online and desktop ebook converters, you will not know what you will get until you try. Alternatively, you can edit the PDF file yourself to get the exact results you are looking for.
Tip: You can also use Calibre to convert a PDF into an ebook.
How to Edit the PDF File in Word
There are several online PDF editors available. There’re also desktop applications that can handle the editing job. For instance, Microsoft Word is a great desktop application that edits PDF files and saves files in PDF format. To edit a PDF in Word:
1. Open the PDF file in Microsoft Word.
2. Select OK to convert the PDF into a format that can be edited in Word.
3. Make any changes you want to the PDF file, then select File.
Tip: While you are making changes, the file is saved in Microsoft Word format.
4. Select Export.
5. Select Create PDF/XPS to open the Publish as PDF or XPS dialog box.
6. Afterward, navigate to the folder you want to save the PDF file in, then select Publish.
Top 5 Best ePUB to PDF Converters
There are lots of ePub to PDF converters on the internet and HiPDF is just one of the best 5. It’s a very simple but powerful online converter that provides you with the chance to convert ePub into PDF on the internet on its own stage effortlessly and free. Aside from the ePub into PDF conversion, HiPDF can also be great in converting excel to PDF, word to PDF, Image to PDF amongst others. Click here on”ePub into PDF” and it’ll take you into a own storage space and you are able to pick the file and simply convert it. The fantastic thing about HiPDF is the fact that it deletes the files in your server following the conversion which makes it among the most powerful online converters.
Convert.Files had no impact and also the complexity of shifting clients. The procedure in two easy steps is all it takes to alter the EPUB documents to PDF in moments. Additionally, it supports formats such as FB2, MOBI, PRC and glowing external EPUB.
It requires couple of clicks to convert EPUB into PDF. The conversion can stop halfway through the choice of cancellation, if appropriate. The converted files have been stored on the service site for two hours, through which the user may download them. Following the expiry of this period of time, it removed from the cache.
This free EPUB to PDF Converter enables online much easier conversion. This webpage has some supplements parameters that add versatility to the purpose. It is compatible with almost twenty different formats, namely AZW, LRF, EPUB, MOBI, PDF, PDB, TCR, lighting, FB2, TXT, HTML, RTF, OEB, etc.
This free EPUB to PDF online converter works in two methods to convert PDF and EPUB files in reverse. View in the computer and instantly turn to choose the desired output format. The results could be downloaded from the link appears at the conclusion. Page has not too many options and is compatible just with files and mobile AWZ. Too many ads cluttered the port.