If you like sports, you may or may not have heard about FuboTV, and a relatively new Streaming service dubbed the Netflix of sports games. Throughout the period since its inception in 2015, it’s been gathering subscribers at a balanced rating. Offering viewers a wide range of sports programs, including but not restricted to NBA, NHL, MLB for baseball fans, etc. and for an inexpensive monthly subscription.
While it does seem like the flawless service for all your sports needs (and in recent years they have enlarged into international sports and news channels), one of the main queries people always ask is: Can I record and save stuff to watch later?
Surely, You can!
The simple answer is yes. No doubt, the developers of FuboTV have included a record function on the select TVs that they support. The list consists of Apple smart TVs, Roku TV, Amazon’s Fire, and so on. It is also compatible with iOS devices as well as android phones for extra variety.
The recording shows you may miss or may have missed, or if you just witnessed a singular goal or slam-dunk that should preserve for posterity – well, it’s only a great functionality to have.
Thankfully, to bridge the gap between people who are not quite tech-savvy and those who are, the procedure of locating the recording section and the recording itself is relatively more comfortable.
How to Record Series on FuboTV?
While FuboTV has managed for five years now, the capability for users to record series they want to keep track of was not always there. Many passionate fans and viewers persisted, and soon enough, the function was made accessible to everyone. Note that it is still in its beta phase. You can say there may be some unpredicted issues or inaccuracies that have no current solution.
Luckily, a beta phase of a product serves that exact purpose to root out any errors or matters so that customers can enjoy said product later. The essential part is, the whole procedure takes just a few clicks.
Here’s what you Need to do:
1. Turn on your Television (the process may vary depending on the model you own, but not by any remarkable margin) and go into the FuboTV application. Enter the Series details page of whichever display you want to record the easiest way to do so is to search for the presentation by selecting the magnifying glass icon here:
2. Once you locate the play in question, go into the “Series Details” page.
3. On the left side, a big orange button saying Record Series will appear. As you may have guessed, select it.
4. Here you will have two choices. Either record all episodes of the show, including ones that have already aired, or you can choose to record newly released events only.
5. Once that part is ready, the left-side button that said Record Series earlier will now turn into Manage Series. By navigating the menu, you will be capable of canceling any recordings or changing the previous setting accordingly.
6. If you want, you can select the Stop Future Recordings option, as shown:
And that’s all you want to know! The complete process ends there, so any further steps aren’t necessary.
Remember, because it’s still a beta release, there will be some choices that are unavailable to you usually, the on-demand channels supported by FuboTV aren’t compatible, as they’re premium, or instead paid for separately.
Also, since there is often uncertainty about the recording of previous episodes, we must call to mind to select the latest Episodes AND Reruns option in the Record Series menu, as the program will not retroactively record any past content.
We try to provide you some guidance for How to Record Series from FuboTV. As promised, it is as more straightforward as it gets and will likely take you minutes. Sixty seconds to approach all the episodes of a favorite show you missed, or if you need to record that one game featuring a sure legendary touchdown.
If you have tips, tricks to share about this or any other FuboTV functionality, please leave a comment in the section below.