You are thinking of reversing a video that is not yours but does not know how to do this. This article is for you. In this article, we will discuss how you can reverse someone’s video in TikTok or in some other alternative app with amazing effects and other editing features.
How to Reverse Other People’s TikTok Videos?
TikTok not only allows you to reverse a video during the process, but it also allows you to reverse someone’s else video that is published video. The procedure is quite simple. In the following step-by-step guide, we will go over the technique:
Step 1: Open and run TikTok on the mobile phone.
Step 2: Look for the video you are willing to have reversed.
Step 3: When you press the video, a pop-up box will appear. Click on the ‘Save’ option to save the video on your mobile phone.
Step 4: The next step is to open up your account and click on the + button.
Step 5: Tap the Upload option to view the recently saved videos on your mobile phone; after selecting the video, click on the Next option.
Step 6: After the video is completely uploaded, change the effects if you are willing to. The next step is to click the Time tab.
Step 7: Click the Reverse button, and TikTok will start processing to reverse your video.
Step 8: Click on the Save button to apply the effects and post the video again whenever you need.
Alternative Tools for Reversing Video for TikTok
Using Reverse Effect
You can also add the reverse effect in your videos by selecting the ‘Reverse Effect.’ This will not only enable you to reverse your video, but also you can easily add the reverse effect in anybody’s video taken from any platform.
- Open and launch the TikTok app on the mobile phone.
- Click the “+” icon. You can either record a newly fresh video or impost some video for adding the reverse effect.
- When the import process is complete, play the video.
- The next step is to add the effects to your video. You can choose the effects from the bottom of the app. As you are looking for reversing the video, go with the choice of selecting the Reverse option.
- Now save this video, and a video with reverse effect will be saved on your mobile.
Using Bee Cut Video Editor
Another video editor tool is Bee Cut. With this, you can edit your video on a big screen. Bee Cut offers several flawless features, including filters, overlay, elements, and many more. Even you can trim your timeline videos. Follow the below-mentioned steps to use this editor for editing the videos.
- Download the app on your device and select the video ratio.
- Now ‘Import’ a video from your gadget and drag this video on the timeline.
- The next step is to double-click the video, and resultantly, a window will pop up. You can see the reverse option in this window. Click it and tap ok.
- Your video will take time in the reverse process, depending on the duration of the video.
- You can use other features available in the market to make your video attractive.
- Everything is done, now export this video and choose the video format for saving it on your device. Click the export option again to souse the file destination where it is being saved.
Best Video Editor to Edit Videos for TikTok – iMyFone Filme
When it comes to video editing, it is best to choose a video editor that leaves no margin for error. Another critical element is that the software must be simple to use, even with little technical expertise.
iMyFone Filme Video Editor is one of the best video editing tools, with features including reversing, speeding, and even trimming. The software is simple to use and provides direct access to both basic and advanced video editing features. It is free to download from the Apple App Store.
The exceptional features of iMyFone Filme Video Editor are:
- Countless visual effects for creating an incredible video.
- Users can edit not only the videos but also audio and images.
- You can convert the video or audio format from MPEG to MP4 and many more.
- One can easily export the videos from any platform like YouTube, Vimeo, or any other for editing.
Using the video editing tool is too easy. You need some practice to master how to edit videos of any kind that depict a natural view. Once you master this skill, nothing is difficult for you, whether to reverse the video or trimming or any other editing factor.