How to Share Videos on Google Drive? So, Google Drive is one of the most popular cloud storage services in the world. This can be used on laptops, tablets, and even smartphones.
This allows you to easily upload and store your documents, images, videos, and most other file types. Plus, you can share these files with anybody you like without effort. It also applies to videos.
Thus, if you want to learn how to share Videos on Google Drive, follow our article below.
It is easy! All you need is to follow these below steps:
- First To start, you need to log in to your Google account. Here, You can do so by visiting Google.com. Tap on the “Sign in” button at the top right corner of the screen. Next, enter your email address and password when prompted;
- Then, Once signed in, click on the grid icon next to the words “Gmail images”. It is basically where you can find all the Google Apps;
- So, On the list, find “Google Drive” and click on it. This is a triangular-shaped icon;
- Here, if you don’t have any video in your Drive, you can upload one by clicking on the “New” button on the left side of your screen. Tap on “File upload” and choose any video from your computer. Suppose you already have a video in your Google Drive, you can proceed to the next step;
- Now, Locate your video file and left-click it. So, A list of options will open up;
- Here, Click on “Share”;
- Well, From here on, there are two ways of sharing your videos with other people. The first one is to type in the email address of the person you want to share the video with. To do it, click on “Add people and groups” and type the email address;
- Suppose you want to change the permission type, click on the button below the settings icon. So, You can choose between “Viewer”, “Commenter”, and “Editor”. Whether you select “viewer”, the other person will only be able to view the video. Suppose you choose “Commenter”, they will be able to view and comment on it. When you select “Editor”, they will be able to make edits to the video.
- Now, After you have entered the email address of the other person and have chosen your desired permission type for the video file, click “Send”;
- Here, The second way to share your Videos on Google Drive is by using links. It can be done from the same window that opens up after step number 6;
- So, On this window, under “Get link”, click on “Change to anyone with the link”;
- Well, In the next window that comes up, click on “Copy link”. So, here too, you can change the permission type of the file;
- Finally, When you have copied the link, click “Done”.
However, You can now share this link with anyone using any method you like. So, You can send the link through chat apps like Whatsapp or other social media apps such as Twitter or Facebook. And, You can also send the link through email. Well, Once the other person receives it, they will be able to open the video that you have shared.
How to Download Video from Google Drive
Now, Let’s say you want to Download a Video from Google Drive. It is a pretty straight forward process. So, Follow the above steps up to the fifth step. Next, follow these simple steps:
- Tap on “Download”;
- Then, A new window may appear asking you what you want to do with the file. So, You can choose to save it to your computer.
Also, Check :
Now, Sharing videos that are stored in your Google Drive is a pretty easy and straightforward task. Accordingly, By following the procedure of Share Videos on Google Drive in our article, you’ll be doing it with no effort.