We all know that addons from Kodi can be very unpredictable. Some can also cause technical difficulties with the application. That being said, you’ll want to know how to Uninstall Kodi Addons – and we’ll show you that exactly.
As you are about to see, you can Uninstall Kodi Addons from your Kodi in a variety of ways. We will show you all the methods to make this article as useful as possible – for both beginners and experienced Kodi users.
Are you trying to solve a defective add-on problem? If this is the case, search our Kodi Troubleshooting Guide if it does not support removing the problem addon.
So here’s how Kodi addons can be uninstalled.
1. First, start Kodi and wait until the software is ready for use.
2. Navigate to ‘Add-Ons’ using the main menu of the program.
3. The main menu now shows numerous addons types. Choose one based on the sort of addon you plan to delete
4. You can see your locally installed addons on the right side of the screen. Once the icon is deleted, right-click on its icon and select ‘Data.’
5. You’ll see the description of the addon. In the bottom right corner, use the Uninstall button.
6. Kodi’s going to ask if you want to continue. Confirm your decision with a ‘Yes’ click.
Make sure you are extra vigilant when using Kodi addons. Here’s what official vs. unofficial supplements needs to remember. And here’s why inofficial supplements aren’t healthy to use.
We give our article on the 50+ Best Kodi addons – from all kinds of categories – if you need any recommendations. All listed add-ons can be used legally and safely.
Also, Check :
You reached the end of our guide on how Kodi addons can be uninstalled. Let us know if you need assistance by leaving a comment below. Also, last but not least, so, don’t forget to share this post online. Thank you – and please use Kodi!