The National Broadcasting Company, shortened as NBC, is a well-known American cable TV channel. The channel is accessible on the Roku Channel Store, making installation on Roku devices simple. NBC on Roku is a one-stop shop for healthy entertainment, including popular movies and series of many genres, live news, and sports streaming. To watch it on Roku, you must have a cable TV subscription and be activated. If you want to spend less money on cable TV subscriptions, we’ve also identified several streaming providers that offer NBC for a reasonable cost. The NBC channel allows you to watch video-on-demand material from its sibling networks, such as E!, USA, SYFY, Oxygen, and Bravo, on Roku. So read on to find out how much the NBC channel costs, what it offers, and how to watch it on Roku.
How Much Is NBC On Roku?
As previously said, NBC is a cable channel, and you must subscribe to any cable TV provider that offers this channel. Cable service providers charge different rates. The following are some cable TV companies that provide the NBC Channel.
What’s On NBC?
- It streams popular programs such as America’s Got Talent, This Is Us, SVU, Saturday Night Live, Law & Order, and more.
- You may watch the channel’s material constantly since it streams 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- You may view the most recently released series the day after they are released.
- You can watch popular sports like the NFL, NBA, and MLB live on NBC and their highlights.
How To Download NBC App On Roku?
- Start Roku by pressing the Home button on your remote.
- Then, from the left pane, select the Streaming Channels option.
- Scroll down until you see the Search Channels option.
- To search for the NBC channel, use the on-screen keypad.
- From the search results, choose the NBC app.
- On the channel information page, click the Add Channel button.
- Allow the adding procedure to finish.
- Select the OK button from the popup when the adding procedure is finished.
- Pick the Go to Channel option to launch the NBC app on the next screen.
Alternate Method To Add NBC App On Roku?
You may also add the NBC app on Roku from a web browser by visiting the Roku Channel Store website. To do so, follow the procedures outlined below.
- Launch a web browser on a smartphone or computer.
- Visit the Roku channel store’s official website.
- In the top right corner of the screen, choose the Sign-in option.
- Enter your credentials and click the Submit button to log in to your Roku account.
- Select the Search channels box and type NBC once successfully logged in.
- Pick the NBC channel from the list of recommendations after searching for it.
- To access the channel information page, click the details button.
- Then, on the following page, click the Add Channel button.
Following the procedure, the NBC app may take up to 24 hours to be added to your Roku device’s channel grid. You can, however, upgrade Roku to access the channel right now.
How To Activate And Watch NBC Channel On Roku?
After adding the NBC app, you must go through the activation procedure to access the app’s content.
- Launch the NBC app and take note of the activation code that appears on the TV screen.
- If you cannot locate the activation code, select the Sign In button to produce one.
- Launch any web browser on the smartphone or computer, then visit the NBC activation page.
- Enter the NBC activation code in the necessary area and click the Continue button.
- After that, choose your cable TV provider’s name and sign in to your account.
- The NBC app for Roku will be active after you sign in with your cable TV provider.
- Start streaming your favorite programming by restarting the NBC app on your Roku TV.
How To Watch NBC On Roku Without Cable?
The NBC channel may be found on the following streaming platforms. Signing up for them can save you a lot of money. A short explanation of their pricing and characteristics will follow.
You can stream the NBC channel with a subscription to YouTube TV on Roku. This site lets you stream thousands of on-demand titles and big sporting events. It offers unlimited cloud DVR storage and supports 4K streaming on three devices simultaneously. To obtain the NBC channel, you must subscribe to YouTube TV’s standard plan, which costs $64.99 monthly.
FuboTV on Roku offers some of the best sports and other entertainment channels, such as CBS, ABC, AMC, and FX. You will get 1000 hours of cloud DVR storage to record your favorite programs in addition to these live TV channels. Subscribe to fuboTV’s Pro plan for $69.99 monthly to stream the NBC channel and 90+ other live TV channels.
One of the more economical streaming service options is Sling TV on Roku. It offers over 50 TV channels and 50 hours of cloud DVR storage for recording your favorite episodes for offline watching. You may watch streams on up to three devices at the same time. Get the Sling TV Blue Plan for $45 monthly and stream the NBC channel smoothly.
DirecTV on Roku is among the best streaming providers, offering live channels and 65,000 hours of on-demand programming. One of the most intriguing aspects of Direc TV is that it offers subscribers unlimited cloud DVR storage and unlimited in-home streams. Receive the Entertainment package for $74.99 monthly to receive the NBC channel and 60+ live TV channels.
Hulu for Roku offers 75+ live TV channels and hundreds of hours of on-demand entertainment such as movies, TV series, Hulu Originals, and more. In addition, you will have access to an infinite amount of cloud DVR storage with no time constraints. Subscribe to Hulu+Live TV for $69.99 monthly to stream the NBC channel.
Is It Possible To Watch NBC Sports Content On The NBC Channel On Roku?
No. You may watch live NBC Sports programming if you subscribe to Peacock TV on Roku.
Is It Possible To Watch NBC On Roku For Free?
Yes. NBC’s comparable channels, NBC News, New York, and local NBA News stations, are all free on The Roku Channel platform.