Workday is one of the biggest names in software applications. They’ve built a reputation of providing some of the most useful tools for enterprises of all kinds. With a focus on human resources and finances, as well as student and faculty lifecycle management, Workday solves some of the most pressing problems at a wide range of organizations.
Enterprises turn to Workday to address a variety of issues. With their cloud-native applications, Workday offers some compelling benefits:
- Key applications bundled into one product – There are seemingly limitless applications and services out there today. Enterprises will be best served by choosing options that combine several critical functions into one platform. Not only does this lead to a more dynamic product, it also boosts cost savings and security by limiting how many apps are used—especially from developer that aren’t as reliable as Workday.
- Lower barriers to entry and maintenance – One of the main benefits of cloud-based applications is the fact enterprises don’t need to make substantial upfront capex investments in order to deploy them. Since cloud-based means delivered over the internet, there’s not need to build up expensive infrastructure, or invest in lots of upfront licensing fees.
- Workday keeps evolving for the better – There are so many software applications and providers out there, it’s tough to know which ones are really in it for the long haul. Workday has been at the forefront of innovation since its founding in 2005, and it’s showing no signs of slowing down.
With so many benefits to Workday—including its inherent utility of streamlining processes that are essential to almost every organization—it’s clear why adoption makes sense. But this is only the first step of deploying Workday within an organization. To get the most bang for your buck, it can make sense to find a Workday partner. Let’s investigate what a Workday partner does, and what qualities to look for in one.
What Is a Workday Partner?
Many might be wondering what a Workday partner is and how his can help enterprises get the most value from their investment. When hiring Workday partners, you’ll be getting expert, third-party teams to help you through the entire process of setting up and using Workday to its fullest potential.
When looking at certified Workday partners, there are a few guiding principles that can help you find the right one for your specific needs. No matter the size or scale of your organization, having a great Workday partner can significantly help with getting your new systems up and running and creating value sooner. It’s important, however, to know what to look for in one of these Workday partners.
What Are Qualities of a Strong Workday Partner?
It should go without saying that hiring a Workday partner is something an organization only wants to have to do one time. Once you’ve found the right Workday partner, there should be no reason to look elsewhere. The challenge, then, is knowing what qualities make a strong Workday partner. Here are some of the top things to keep in mind:
- They have a consistent team for you – Reaching a random person on a call line isn’t adequate for a Workday partner. If you’re paying someone for services, they need to be serious about quality. A great Workday partner will have a dedicated lineup of people who will be working with you throughout the process. This is important for both communication, but also ensuring you’re only working with people who understand your business’s specific needs. A hands-on account manager will make all the difference when determining the quality of a Workday partner.
- Industry-leading experts – You don’t want to partner with someone who doesn’t have many accolades or can’t boast having a roster of top talent. The expertise of the people working with you is going to make a massive difference in results.
- Options for different levels of need – Not every enterprise is going to need the same things from a Workday partner. This is why a quality one will offer many options for organizations to meet their exact requirements, which will likely change over time.
- Easy to contact – Radio silence isn’t acceptable when making a huge backend change like deploying Workday software. You need a Workday partner who understand this, and will be available whenever necessary.
The capabilities and positives of Workday software are pretty ubiquitous across organizations and industries. Finding the right Workday partner to help realize full benefits, and maximize ROI, can be a smart choice for enterprises adopting the platform.