TweakBox is a top-rated and most popular app store. It is unofficial, plus it contains thousands of apps, games, Cydia tweaks, and much other content, all free and no jailbreak required. So, Keep reading for the details.
TweakBox App Features
TweakBox is one of the feature-packed installers of its kind:
- Its App Store Apps – official iOS apps and games, all free, including premium & paid apps
- So, TweakBox Apps – not found in official sources – Cydia tweaks, screen recorders,
- emulators, movie streaming apps, and more
- Well, Tweaked Apps – stock iOS apps have given new life with more extra Features
- Its Modified Games – top-selling games with great new features & all in-app features unlocked
How to Download TweakBox App
- First, Open the TweakBox download page & tap one of the download links.
- Click Allow on the new page and wait.
- So, When the application page opens, tap Install and Settings will open.
- Click Install Profile & type your passcode in
- Now, Safari opens, tap Install, & then Install to confirm; settings will open.
- Click Install > Next and then, on the last page, Done
- Here, When you see the application icon on your home screen, this installation is successful.
How to Use TweakBox
This is a very easy and simple installer to use:
- Click the icon to open TweakBox
- Click Apps in the menu
- Click a category and find an app or game to download
- Click the game or App, tap Install & follow the on-screen instructions
Some Frequently Asked Questions
Hither, Answers to some of the most common Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How Do I Fix Untrusted Developer Error?
A standard error that is very easy to fix:
- First, Launch Settings > General
- Now, Open Profiles and find the developer name in the profile list
- Click it and tap Trust
- So, Close settings and try again, & the Error is gone.
2. Can TweakBox Void My Warranty?
Nope, it can’t because it is a safe and legal installer to use. Well, No security rules are broken, and you don’t need to jailbreak to use it. Although, if you use one of the tweaks that change your device functionality, this may affect your warranty – delete it if your device has to go for repair and install it again later.
3. App Can’t Be Verified or Downloaded.
This is because it is an unofficial application using expired enterprise certificates, which Apple will revoke. These developers are usually pretty good at replacing these and are likely to be doing this when you try to download it. So, Delete TweakBox and wait a while before trying the installation again – it should work just fine.
In case if you are downloading ++ modified apps, make sure you delete the stock application first; otherwise, the same Error will appear.
4. Can I Ask For Game or an App?
Yeah, you can. Just Go to the Developer Twitter feed and type in your request. So, Don’t be disappointed if it doesn’t happen; they get many requests and can’t get to them.
Common TweakBox Errors
Some Most of the errors that occur are simple to fix:
- Blank or White Screen or Greyed-out Icon
- Open Settings > Safari
- Click Clear Website Data
- Try the AppApp again – it will be normal now.
TweakBox Stopped Working
This is because Apple cannot verify the unofficial app source:
- First, Delete TweakBox from your device
- Now, Reinstall it and then open Settings
- Here, Navigate to General > Profiles
- So, Find and tap the developer name & tap Trust
- Close Settings, the App works fine now
Profile Installation Failed Error
This Error happens when the Apple servers are experiencing high traffic levels. So, The best thing to do is wait; try in a few hours and see if things have cleared. In case if the Error persists, then follow these steps:
- Now, Place your device into Airplane mode
- So, Open Settings > Safari
- Click Clear History and Website Data
- Click Clear History and Data
- Here, Disable Airplane mode, wait a few minutes, andinstall the App again – it should be all work now.
Final Words :
The TweakBox is one of the highly recommended installers, with plenty of content to choose from. It is all free. So, No jailbreak is needed to go for it and tell us what you think.