Xresolver : Are you looking for software that can convert Microsoft’s Xbox and Sony’s PlayStation Gamer tags and usernames into short IP addresses? Then you’ve come to the correct spot. In this section, we looked at the “xResolver” website/platform, which allows you to convert gamer tags and usernames into a clear IP format. So, how about we look at “xResolver”?
What is xResolver?
Xresolver is an official website that translates Microsoft’s Xbox Gamertags and usernames to minor IP addresses. Xresolver is a valuable service that converts gamer tags, domain names, and usernames into IP addresses.
How do I utilize Xresolver?
The user interface of Xresolver makes it simple to use. So, if you encounter a problem, follow the instructions below, and you will be able to utilize Xresolver without difficulty:
- First, launch the official website at “https://xresolver.com/.”
- Select Xbox Resolver or PlayStation Resolver (Choose an appropriate option)
- Enter the “Xbox Gamer tag” to convert it to an IP address or the “IP address” to convert it to the Xbox gamer tag.
- Then choose “Resolve.”
- You have now completed the task, and you may use the same procedure to resolve PlayStation gamer tags to IP addresses or IP addresses to PlayStation gamer tags.
When you enter the gamer tag to resolve, it will undoubtedly change to IP format. The same is true for the PlayStation; enter your PSN login to see whether it will convert to IP format.
How Do I Remove and Block Myself?
We discussed how to conceal your gamer tag or IP address before. If you block yourself from the resolver, your gamer tags/usernames and IP addresses will be removed from databases, and no one will be able to discover your IP addresses. This strategy can secure Microsoft and Sony’s services from hackers or third-party assaults.
Additionally, while backlisting your IPs, you must do the following steps:
- To conceal your specific IP address, you must utilize a VPN.
- To change your IP address, you must contact your ISP.
- Avoid joining random parties and avoid questionable persons to safeguard your IP address from being included in their database.
How can I register and have full access to Xresolver?
Registering or signing up is a simple process that requires no further information. Follow the instructions below, and you will have full access to the Xresolver:
- Then, navigate to the official website “https://xresolver.com/.”
- Locate and click the “Register” button.
- Complete the “Sign up” form.
- Enter your “Username” and “Email Address.”
- Enter your “Password” and “Password Confirmation,” then click the Register button.
You have completed the process, and if you already have an active account, you may sign in by clicking the “sign-in” option.
XResolver MISC Tools Features and Benefits
The Xresolver tool also includes the following features/benefits. You may locate them on an official website and utilize them as follows:
- Xresolver has a sophisticated IP logger tool that allows you to construct unique URLs to send to individuals to get their IP addresses.
Complete IP Address with Geo IP Information
- Incognito/Private Mode Detection by Browser Operating System (Coming Soon).
- Make one page with a maximum of ten results.
- The most recent result will be removed.
- View Country, City, ISP, Browser, and System OS.
- Make ten pages, each with 100 results.
- View IPv4/IPv6, Country, City, ISP, Browser, and System OS.
Username on PSN:
The PSN username tool will determine whether the PlayStation Network username is accessible.
- After that, you may begin the registration procedure.
- Enter your PlayStation Network account and then press “Resolve.”
- IP storage software can help you preserve and arrange IP addresses that you want to save.
- The IP storage tool allows you to save up to 100 IP addresses on a single account; make sure your account is current.
- All your data will be immediately deleted if your account has been dormant for three months.
- A free account allows you to keep up to 25 IP addresses.
- Unlimited Storage with a Premium Account.
What is my IP address?
- Xresolver also includes an IP check tool that lets you quickly determine your current IP address with a single click.
- This tool will provide you with your Public IP Address!
Lookup a Phone Number:
The phone lookup tool has an excellent function in that it displays information about the phone number you enter, such as the nation, location, carrier, and line type. Make sure to include the country code with the phone number.
Port Scan with Nmap:
The NMAP Post scan tool securely connects you to a host of your choosing from our servers. When doing port scans, your IP address is disclosed to the host being scanned.
The xResolver website, which works for two different names, “Xbox” and “PlayStation,” was launched in 2017. XResolver not only allows you to alter your Xbox or PlayStation usernames or gamer tags but also includes IP Logger, PSN Username, IP Storage, IP Checker, Phone Lookup, and Nmap Port Scan.
According to the most recent statistics, the xResolver has the following:
- There are 241,586 registered users.
- 1,168 active users
- 24735,431 records in the database.
Disclaimer: This information is provided only for educational reasons.
XResolver – FAQs
What is xResolver?
Xresolver is a helpful website that converts Microsoft’s Xbox and Sony’s PlayStation Gamertags and usernames into IP addresses.
Who Made xResolver?
XResolver is a nearly two-year-old domain that was just renewed. It is registered with Tucows Domains Inc. and will expire one year later, in 2023. Furthermore, xresolver is a project of the Octosniff group.
Is Xresolver against the law?
- Because this is not private, your IP address may be readily detected using specific programs.
- You may, however, conceal it by using xResolver.
- So we can claim that based on our game experience.